The transmission and distribution of energy throughout Uttar Pradesh is an important part of UPPCL’s job responsibilities. The Uttar Pradesh Power Company Limited came into being on January 14, 2000, due to reforms and restructuring in the power sector of Uttar Pradesh. This company is in charge of the transmission, supply, and distribution of energy throughout the state.
UPPCL is a state-owned electric utility company that generates, transmits, and distributes electricity throughout Uttar Pradesh. As a UPPCL consumer, you should know that it is essential to understand the UPPCL online bill check process and how to pay your electricity bill online.
Listed Below Are the Various Payment Method to Pay UPPCL Bijli Bill Online
If you wish to know UPPCL online bill check process and pay your bill online, you can visit the official website of the Bajaj Finserv app and log in to the app using your user ID and password. You will be able to access your UPPCL bill after logging in, and you will be able to make the payment using the payment method that suits your needs. You can pay your electricity bill through various methods once you have logged into the portal or on the Bajaj Finserv mobile application.
In addition, you can also pay your light bill with the help of many online e-wallet websites. The only thing that needs to be done is to visit the e-wallet website, and under the section for electricity bills, enter the board’s name, the consumer number, and other details needed. Then click on ‘fetch bill.’ After that, you will be able to pay your bill.
Pay UPPCL Bijli Bill Online through Bajaj Finserv Payment System
You can pay your electricity bill online using Bajaj Finserv by following these steps:
- Enter your full name and your mobile number and click on ‘Generate OTP’ to receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone.
- Enter the OTP on the next page and click on ‘Submit’ to log in successfully.
- Once you’ve logged in, head over to the ‘Utilities and Bills’ section and select ‘Electricity’.
- On the next page, choose your electricity operator, enter your CRN number and click on ‘Proceed’. Your bill will be automatically fetched on the basis of the details you provide.
- Select your preferred mode of payment and click on ‘Pay’.
- Enter your payment details and complete the payment, after which you will get a payment confirmation on the screen along with a receipt for the same.
Pay UPPCL Bijli Bill Online through an e-wallet.
It is possible to pay electricity bills online using Bajaj Finserv e-wallets. To pay your electricity bill through an e-wallet, you must follow the steps below. If you wish to pay the electricity bill through your e-wallet, you should launch the mobile app of Bajaj Finserv.
- Click on the ‘electricity’ section under Bill Payments on the main page of the e-wallet website.
- Enter your state of residence. In this case, it is Uttar Pradesh you need to select as the state for your residence.
- Choose UPPCL as the electricity board
- Select ‘fetch bill’ after entering the consumer ID
- A billing amount will appear on your screen
- Pay the bill.
It is very simple to pay your electricity bill using an e-wallet if you follow the instructions above.
Pay UPPCL Bijli Bill Online with the help of a mobile app
- Download the Bajaj Finserv app
- You can verify your account by logging in with your account and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Quick Pay Bills.’
- Your electricity bill amount will appear.
Steps to register with Bajaj Finserv pp
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv official website
- Login through the email ID registered with your mobile
- Open The app to ‘Generate OTP,’ enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
- Go to ‘My Connection’ under Electricity Bill Payments and click on ‘Your Biller.’
- Enter your account number or consumer number. These details can also be found on the hard copy of the electricity bill.
As a result, you can complete the payment of your electricity bill using various modes of payment such as credit cards, debit cards, UPI, net banking, or e-wallets to complete the payment process. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number you have registered on your account. Enter OTP. You have completed your payment. For future reference, save the e-receipt